Every waking hour Every waking hour

It genuinely nice to get approval from anyone that has made it in the industry and when you sent that letter to me I was absolutely gobsmacked, I thought he wouldn't even give you the time of the day. I don't think on anyone on NG is going to give a tit who Nelson Wilbury is let alone the rest of this amazing super group is, and was. Poor uncle roy, too soon in my opinion, but I guess it was fate. I imagine this based on the work from Vol.1, but I will say even though your vocal is a little bit muffled at times its not bad!

We need to get you in with a decent microphone, and redo this as its pretty true to the Wilburys maybe without acoustic guitars, which I know you don't play. I'll get back to you as what we can do!

maxxpump responds:

I composed this tune about six months ago and its one of the demanding instrumentals which I've done, I don't think my vocal was as good as it should have been, but it could be down to equipment, I never thought the Rode's cheapy microphone was really up to my belting vocals, I did get away from it but yes it wasn't the cleanest.

But I got that reply back last month and I'm astounded, that exactly what you said. I thought I wouldn't get anything back, but I did and it was hand written and had his signature and everything. I couldn't have done this with out Daniel, your supports been absolutely amazing as well!

I think the demographic which is NG will never have heard who the Wilburys are and no I don't particularly care if no one gives a tot about it, I just wanted people to know what I'm upto, thats all.

Roy was taken many years to early and he probably seen a doctor about aliments first before he dropped dead, but like people he was petrified of the medical system which he said quite a few times in his short life. But his vocals absolutely chilling and his range is amazing. Nov 88' wasn't it, that the year I was born. So sad!

I'd love to redo my vocal in your vocal booth but its a question of time and logistics, I don't know when this will be, it could be a while.

Space Fantasy '17 Space Fantasy '17

I like it quite a lot, still more amazing when you perform it. Maybe you could perform it tonight when you do that support slot? Anyway off to work now, I wish you all the best creativity for the day!

maxxpump responds:

I may perform a version of it tonight, but I'm play this version as of yet and especially in front of that many people! Anyway have a good day Loman! :D

Garden Party! Feat Stuart Garden Party! Feat Stuart

Very danceable track, nice beat, and nice flow. I like the tempo shift throughout the song, it's very subtle, but towards the song it's quite noticeable! I'm also loving the piano, brass and that other synth sax or so sound. So you did it with the FR-7 which is a pretty cool piece of kit, whens that due back to the shop (how long you rent it for and how much they charge you for privilege, bet it was a bit pricey cause FR-7's go for around 5K? One of the most expensive instruments that Roland has its product line! apart from faux digital grands!

fireball01e responds:

Stu said it was £500 deposit and around £200 for the week! hes rented it for a week and a half. Yeah that was meant to be saxophone but stuarts having problems with the 32bit version of DVS saxophone which he usually uses for this purpose!

The Vortex 17 Remix The Vortex 17 Remix

I tell you would swear at you in this comment, but its in public. This track is [insert swearword here] awesome, well done, the level of keyboard playing your doing now is at an amazing level, your so fast! I guess you recorded it in and looped the good bits? It's truly amazing what you can do with Vanguard, I'm still using preset banks and I know you have been doing custom sound sets. You sound slightly like firechild to be honest. Vocal as Fireball01e has pointed out is worthy of been re-recorded possibly by a female vocalist, I think you need to put a call out for a new vocalist. Don't get me wrong, you're getting very good at singing but this vocal range doesn't suit you!

maxxpump responds:

Actually I played probably about 90% of what you hear, I've been practicing the Vortex now in this style (also live) for about three years! My last remix of this song I felt was lacking and after hearing Fireball 01e release last night I decided to record the remix this morning. I didn't feel comfortable about singing this and it really comes through on the master. A female artist would amazing, but thats going to be quite a while before I find anyone! If any does want to release it again as a instrumental drop a message. Vanguards extremely versatile and I absolutely love the VST on of my VST's I purchased and most used!

Meet SID Meet SID

Zero bombed I see? Listened to this earlier and it was at five stars! I really like this track, main lead is a bit repetitive, but there is still tons of variation in there. Mix is really nice, I'll download it and play it in the truck on the way home!

Example Example

I really like this "Experimental" & "Dubstep track" which you have made! Please send some your custom patches for Serum my way please! Mind you this track still isn't as good as "The Sugar Plum Fairy". But I think it would be hard to beat as sugar plum is an amazing track and to be honest you would be giving at least that Billy Van a run for his money!

Get back in your box! Get back in your box!

So so, what do you know? Vocals not bad but not good either. Instrumentation could use of variation but I do know that it's pretty early, in the morning why you in bed yet? Also try not to disturb Sarah as she's too sweet for you to annoy her in this way, any back to bed for you I've got an excuse, as I've got paid work to do, and I know you only do it for fun!

A new Generation (Concept RD.5.0) A new Generation (Concept RD.5.0)

Not bad, very experimental. You know I don't know Dubstep, so don't know what to expect. You definitely seem to be getting better daily at this kind of thing!

You're a Liar! You're a Liar!

Now this one song of yours I really like, you get my complete approval. Vocals really good on this one! Maybe a slight timing issue on the start of the chorus. But much better than "Heartless"

fireball01e responds:

I for one am really proud of stuart, he's still slagged off like no ones business on the few platforms he posts too, but you know how this vocals can be. But this one turned out excellent! and its got a few hundred views both on here and on YouTube. He has only ever had one professional singing lesson in his life and the rest has been relentless practice. I tell you he's got much patience than you and me and any other musician I know. But I still remember going to see him perform "Walking in the air" when he was like eight years old, hell know happened to that angels voice, as he performed it so perfectly he nearly sounded like Peter Auty. His performance made people cry mate! Erm but his voice has dropped significantly in the last twenty something years, coupled with the fact that he's a smoker.

I'm still not 100% sure what he has up his sleeve for Diamond Records, but I tell you that if he's done what he's done, he's probably going to absolutely blow the frickin minds.

Have seen that he's thinking about another album? "Stuart Sing's" or something, mostly going to be 80's based, and stu's really good at his 80's music. To be honest I don't have a clue was running his mind when scored "Heartless", but it really looks he's wasted quite a bit of time on that, and to the tune of about four months. The instrumentation is impeccable, but he's just not suited to that kind of singing.

When I talked to him yesterday, he was okay with it and said he wasn't going to get it mastered and release it and he will go back to work on it when he sees fit, which unfortunately with the comments he received, I doubt it would be for a long time if at all!

Heartless (Album...Pre-master) Heartless (Album...Pre-master)

1st and foremost don't sing, you can't it makes my brains hurt, 2nd sell this album with alan singing it, 3rd stop posts on this website as it doesn't suit you style. Sorry for the rein check but since you went solo with your own studio, I ain't a clue what you've been playing at, knock knock get with it! by the way you don't sound anything like Numan as he can't make music apart from his one hit wonders from 80's, your music's just plain weird, but still than the c**p he calls music and leaks out of his ass into the public domain. Sorry Stu this had to be said. Knock knock mr mcfly!

maxxpump responds:

Don't really want to use the title of my own album, but that comment, that comment was truly Heartless of you, thanks loman