Meet SID Meet SID

Zero bombed I see? Listened to this earlier and it was at five stars! I really like this track, main lead is a bit repetitive, but there is still tons of variation in there. Mix is really nice, I'll download it and play it in the truck on the way home!

Example Example

I really like this "Experimental" & "Dubstep track" which you have made! Please send some your custom patches for Serum my way please! Mind you this track still isn't as good as "The Sugar Plum Fairy". But I think it would be hard to beat as sugar plum is an amazing track and to be honest you would be giving at least that Billy Van a run for his money!

Get back in your box! Get back in your box!

So so, what do you know? Vocals not bad but not good either. Instrumentation could use of variation but I do know that it's pretty early, in the morning why you in bed yet? Also try not to disturb Sarah as she's too sweet for you to annoy her in this way, any back to bed for you I've got an excuse, as I've got paid work to do, and I know you only do it for fun!

A new Generation (Concept RD.5.0) A new Generation (Concept RD.5.0)

Not bad, very experimental. You know I don't know Dubstep, so don't know what to expect. You definitely seem to be getting better daily at this kind of thing!

You're a Liar! You're a Liar!

Now this one song of yours I really like, you get my complete approval. Vocals really good on this one! Maybe a slight timing issue on the start of the chorus. But much better than "Heartless"

fireball01e responds:

I for one am really proud of stuart, he's still slagged off like no ones business on the few platforms he posts too, but you know how this vocals can be. But this one turned out excellent! and its got a few hundred views both on here and on YouTube. He has only ever had one professional singing lesson in his life and the rest has been relentless practice. I tell you he's got much patience than you and me and any other musician I know. But I still remember going to see him perform "Walking in the air" when he was like eight years old, hell know happened to that angels voice, as he performed it so perfectly he nearly sounded like Peter Auty. His performance made people cry mate! Erm but his voice has dropped significantly in the last twenty something years, coupled with the fact that he's a smoker.

I'm still not 100% sure what he has up his sleeve for Diamond Records, but I tell you that if he's done what he's done, he's probably going to absolutely blow the frickin minds.

Have seen that he's thinking about another album? "Stuart Sing's" or something, mostly going to be 80's based, and stu's really good at his 80's music. To be honest I don't have a clue was running his mind when scored "Heartless", but it really looks he's wasted quite a bit of time on that, and to the tune of about four months. The instrumentation is impeccable, but he's just not suited to that kind of singing.

When I talked to him yesterday, he was okay with it and said he wasn't going to get it mastered and release it and he will go back to work on it when he sees fit, which unfortunately with the comments he received, I doubt it would be for a long time if at all!

Heartless (Album...Pre-master) Heartless (Album...Pre-master)

1st and foremost don't sing, you can't it makes my brains hurt, 2nd sell this album with alan singing it, 3rd stop posts on this website as it doesn't suit you style. Sorry for the rein check but since you went solo with your own studio, I ain't a clue what you've been playing at, knock knock get with it! by the way you don't sound anything like Numan as he can't make music apart from his one hit wonders from 80's, your music's just plain weird, but still than the c**p he calls music and leaks out of his ass into the public domain. Sorry Stu this had to be said. Knock knock mr mcfly!

maxxpump responds:

Don't really want to use the title of my own album, but that comment, that comment was truly Heartless of you, thanks loman

My Girl MX 1 My Girl MX 1

4.5 for this as I know this song means so much to you, most people with half a brain cell should be able to work this out by now with all the different versions you've done, the blood sweat and tears of you playing this live, (this even makes me tearful!) But please stuart you have to let this go already as you know it happened in 2005 and its been over a decade and you refuse to let go of you passed girlfriend, I'm so sorry it happened, but you really can't turn back time. I know you created this as a coping mechanism and I still never will forget when you performed this i bristol and when you came off stage after a blistering performance, hit the floor and just fell to pieces. I didn't have fucking clue until then how much this hurt you and how much this really meant to you.

I'm so surprised that you released this on newgrounds...you have balls m8te, you could have been flamed, but I guess so far noones been horrible about it and I hope for your sake it stays that way.

Peace stuart, she would want this for you.

maxxpump responds:

To be honest, it took as long as me to make this song for it to actually sink in, tragic it was. Yes I still remember Bristol festival and remember them calling paramedics out as they thought I had a funny turn or something. To be honest im even tearful now thinking about it. This song, the history, the story...it's painful, even you probably wouldn't have ever felt this much pain in your life (I don't know that for sure, but this has haunted me for the last decade, I wish it could stop, but I ain't doing what is necessary to right this wrong). I've now performed this live maybe two dozen times and had nearly the same reaction everytime, at least I kept my shat together on stage, but you now what can say. Yes I was fearful about releasing this on Newgrounds, and yes someone could have mistook my vocals for me crying but its stood up well and I've had a really good reaction so far (Until you came along....lol)

The Drugs Don't Work Anymore The Drugs Don't Work Anymore

I'll give you 3.5 for this as your vocals are abysmal, please carry on your sequencing and never open your mouth in this way again!

Down the 25 origins Down the 25 origins

I'm the fence about this song of yours Maxx, very cool tune, vocals need work, but at least you're nearly in ute most of the time!

The Wrong Side of the Tracks The Wrong Side of the Tracks

This is a bit of a shitty poem as they go, but the voice over is excellent as your vocas go, please release your other voiceover work stu as you are very professional at this kind of work! Whats that about a golden shower??